Wednesday, September 14, 2005

TIRED!!!!

/Is half dead



I'm having back strains right now. I can back from work, bathed and slept till 9pm before waking up to eat dinner. My back still hurts and I hope this is only a temporary thing. I have a red mark on my hand which looks like it got whipped or something O.o Hahahaha....

/looks at right wrist

Yeap, it's still there.

So people must be wondering (or stopped reading maybe cos this post i boring?) why am I experiencing all of these? Cos I had to do hard labour (or that was what my senior called it ROFL). Basically we had to find old documents for some matters and these documents are not light. And it is not in the same building as where we work. So imagine me taking the elevator down to ground floor, going out of the plant, climbing up the overhead bridge and crossing over to the other side, going into that super cold room, finding the documents. The documents are stored in different labelled boxes. The boxes are stacked on one another. +_____+ So yeah I cursed everytime I see those boxes which are right at the bottom cos I had to remove the top 3 "layers" before I can reach the final "layer" (boxes are stacked up to 4 boxes). And the worst part was..... there were 2 boxes labelled 07-01-2004 and I did not know the desired documents are in which box. And BOTH boxes are at the bottom most of the lot. GAH~!!! And I HAD to choose the wrong one. Sial.

So basically I was carrying and transferring heavy boxes from one pile to other, stacking them up and replacing them back to their original positions after obtaining the necessary documents. And in the process, my wrist was semi-lying on the corner of one box and the box I'm carrying slipped so my wrist got scratched, giving me the red line I see now. T___T Macam kena dera.

And i was rushing and swift-walking everywhere I go just because time is short and I HAd to get everything done by 5.20PM. I managed to finish all at about 5.00PM Phew... what a ride. And since I was busy doing all these, some of the postponed work left on my desk had to be cleared and hence I stayed back till 6.10PM I usually don't complain about going back late but today was an exception just because I was all dusty and sticky and very tired (physically, mentally tired I can take for another few hours) and just wanted to get a good bath.

So there it is... proof. Proof that I am getting older each day and that my body is not as how it was 4 years ago (when I was carrying tonnes of books daily without breaking a sweat). Ah... life...

Damn... I wanted to write something else for the last paragraph and AGAIN I forgot about what to write. Blardy hell next time I should jot it down somewhere first.



"If we both were born in another place and time, this moment might be ending in a kiss. But there you are with yours and here I am with mine, so I guess we'll just be leaving it as this...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home