Thursday, September 22, 2005

My letter to you

/Is frustrated the anime stopped at a cliffhanger



Oh for crying out loud. Look at you. Please grab a mirror and look at yourself. There is nothing there. Nothing. Stop pretending and imagining the impossible. You're only going to hurt yourself more. Maybe you're blind, maybe you don't have a mirror. You pretending to be cute turns me off most of the time. You act like you're so polite, so innocent when you're nothing more than a clumsy tomboy. Look at your face. With those pimples and those black marks. You think by wearing certain types of clothing, you look good. The fact is, you're just concealing what you do not want to show others. You're nothing but an actress everyday, putting on a show to save your own skin, to save your own face. Get a life. No one's gonna like you. You keep talking about how people should accept you for who you are and love you for you. Frankly speaking, if I were a guy, I'd be your friend but nothing more. I admit sometimes you can be a good friend. You're funny and have a good sense of humour most of the times. Problem is, you talk too much at times and people around you get bored. You like to act all silly, thinking it makes people happy but what we're doing is just talking behind your back, saying how stupid can you get. You think you're sociable but the fact is you are NOT. You might think you get along easy with people. Have you ever thought for a second that it could be that the other party is sacrificing sanity to not hurt your feelings? Get a grip woman. You are not, and never will be, girlfriend material. You always say you think you can be the best girlfriend in the whole world. But if you take 1 minute to analyse yourself, you'll see you cannot offer anything special to your boyfriend. What you have, others have it. What you don't have, others have. What makes you think you're so special? Get back into reality girl. Stop your fantasies and dreams and live in the real world. Where you feel pain when you pinch your own skin. Wake up!

/rolls eyes



"I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel a thing, I'm your help, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between, you know I wouldn't want it any other way"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home