Saturday, September 17, 2005

Photo blog

/Is still deciding whether to go shopping today or not



The long awaited.... wait, everything on my blog is long awaited thanks to my procrastination "ability" waakakakakakaka.....

Anyways, the awaited photo blog!!! XD


Masami's prezzie

Presents from Masami.... thanks very much girl. Luv ya. *muacks*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Soooo cute, right? He's sitting on top of my monitor since that day till now. Dammit why he sooooooo cute and cuddly and soft and... argh~!!!! *starts molesting doggie followed by kissed* :p I luv him a lot. It's a beanie also so everyday I picit the stomach. =D Have not named him though... not sure if I will ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another view.... XD Damn cute, right? Right? Right? You cannot say no!

Now guess who's hiding below my monitor?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's Quiggle!!!! Although my pet Neopet is a Shoyru, this Quiggle so damn cute wei. not like the ones on the site (http://www.neopets.com) at all. This one much much cuter and look less of a frog. And it's BLUE!!! How can it NOT be great. XD

Almost the same view.... look at how big the mouth is XD My brother wanted to curi from me also. >_> Baka niisan, shine.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now stop staring at my other messy stuffs under my monitor (eg: clips,etc)

/starts picit-ing doggie again.

SO CUUUUTTTTEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!


Z-Board

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah, my baka brother went and bought a Z-Board (waste of money if you asked me) and he's so hyped about it because you can clip on different errr... set of keys on it. The one in the picture is just a normal keyboard (with some added stuffs - which is quite cool) but what I like most is that it's black. Sleek and sexy baybeh. And there's the gaming "clip" thingie but he's not playing any FPS games so... it was not fixed. He's still waiting for the WoW keyset though so it's much better and easier to play WoW (or so he says).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How did he get it? Since it's not available in Malaysia (as far as I know), he asked his friend (who happens to be working in UK for 2 months) to help him get it. And then it was passed to a KL friend and then he had to wait for his KL friend to give it to him. Costs about RM200+ I think....


WTH is that?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OMG what the heck is that???? It looks really... naughty, right? Yuhi even said it was a condom ROFL. But it is NOT!!!

Let's open it up...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jeng jeng jeng (typical malay term - no offence intended at all, i use it all the time)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ROFL. It's just my lozenges I had back then when I was sick. Those who thought it was a condom... hmph.. shame on you. Perverts. Everytime think of these stuffs only. Sigh.... tsk tsk tsk.

=P

Kill me muahahahahahaaaaaaaa......



"Keitai off-te ai no charge shite.... yasashisa dake ja iyasanai itami mo aru kara, we are alone sure chigau.... what's going on koukai no hate ni, deau... true heart... naitemo warattemo I'll be with you..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home