Friday, September 16, 2005

After 5 years I got it back

/Is listening to her own recording of a song



Referring to the title.... what did I get back?

Well, it's not really that I lost something. It's more of... I thought I was young back that and I thought those weird feelings are just.... weird back then and which I've outgrown. Guess I was wrong.

It was in Form 4 when I had these feelings. And I thought that was a once in a lifetime feeling. But recently I got it back again and it kinda hurts in one way, but a very nice feeling in another. I feel confused at times, excited at times. I feel happy at times, sad at times. God, I've never been so undecisive (and yes, I am a heck of an undecisive person) and confused before. What has come over me? +___+

Oh, and this feeling.... I think I know what it is. I've only felt it twice (this being my second time) and I can say (with 80% confidence) that this can be what they call "Doki doki feeling". At least that's what I think it is. Just did not expect it to hurt that much... yes, the chest hurts... it's painful. >_<

Ah well, putting that matter aside.... here are 2 pictures I simply wanna share with my readers, simply because I'm so generous XD XD


OMG Rufus!!!!!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEEEE get me this cloak. I will love you forever.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



"Have you ever been in love? You can touch the moonlight. When your heart's shooting stars, you're holding heaven in your arms. Have you ever been in love?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home