Tuesday, September 20, 2005

OMG~!!!!! I fell in love again!!

/Is having goosebumps


Kyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!! Kaleido Star wa DAISUKI~!!!! Thank you soooooo soooo sooo very much gen_tiger for giving me the links to the subbed version. OMG it totally rocks. I still get goosebumps although this was like the 40th time (?) watching the show. Everytime Layla is about to look at Sora's tenshi, I get goosebumps all over my body. Serious. And with the subtitles, it almost made me cry at the end. Awwwww.... what Layla said was.... so touching and... and... wa lau dunno how to put them into words. Something like feeling extremely happy I can just cry. I feel what Sora felt, really. It really is a magical anime. And it did bring out my 'tenshi no kokoro' (translation: angelic heart) as well. I'm kinda feeling hot right now what with all the gushing feelings inside me. It's wonderful I tell ya, wonderful. Sugoi sugoi sugoi!!! (quote from Sora :p)

**edited**

Picture~!!!!!! ROAR~!!!! Damn love this scene man... damn damn damn damn damn love it. The emotions are soooooo pure. So beautiful. Utsukushii to yasashii desu.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

**done editing**

One thing though... I noticed when I watched the English subbed version, I concentrate less on the show itself and thus, I do not feel as excited as I did when I watched the chinese subbed version. Probably it's because I focus more on the anime itself if I watch raw/non-english subbed. So watching this version has it's boring parts because I was concentrating on reading the translation more than I was watching the show. This certainly explains why most of the time I miss certain parts of an anime (and notice it if I watch for a 2nd time). Gah.

On the other hand, I'm actually very very very very very very very x10000 happy that what I deciphered from watching the chinese subbed (which is just as good as watching raw) is about 75%-80% correct. OMG!!!! I'm like so happy you know? I know I can't understand when Sora said, "motto jiyuu ni enjitemiyou" (i think that's what she said lah) just cos I've not heard some words before. And also the last part when Layla said Sora is no longer her dream, but her pride and joy. Cos yeah, I can't understand the words. Gah, my vocabulary is still weak. ROFL I actually thought Layla said, "Anata wa mou watashi no yume ja nai. Anata wa watashi no kokoro" which translates to "You're not my dream anymore. You're my heart" so it was weird. Then now I found out she meant "pride and joy" but I still can't catch that last word. Something like "kokori" now that I listen carefully. Ah what the heck, I'm still damn happy most of my own translations (in my head) were accurate... or near accurate). Happy happy happy~!!!!! Hontou ni totemo ureshii shii shii!!

/drifts off in her own world


"Daremo sagashiteru yume wa kitto aru, doko ka ni aru... negai ga itsuka kanau made, hitori janai sa"
(translation: Anyone's searching dream is there, somewhere... as long as the dream is not fulfilled, you're not alone)

Ok... so my translation sucks. I understand myself enough lah. I find it hard to put them into words though I understand it in my mind. Somehow now, I respect translators very much. *two thumbs up*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home