Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Too much to blog about...

/Is just back from work



...and I don't know where to start!!! So I'll just post on the usual "long-awaited posts" and then take off from there. Maybe I should choose one day and just sit in front of my PC for like 5 hours and just blog the whole 5 hours. Get everything in my head out and feel damn happy. Problem is... where I got the luxury to waste 5 hours just to blog woh! I usually multitask and even if I'm not multitasking (means only blogging, like right now), to spend 5 hours is asking too much. I'd enjoy it, but the time spent away from Aden/Azeroth (take your pick) and away from my anime and ebay and other online stores is.... quite impossible. Unless it's during the holidays and I dedicate one day for that 5 hours which means I wake up at about 8am and blog blog blog till 1pm. :D Wow. Sounds like a really cool plan... except for the fact that no one would be reading my posts then and after 7 posts, it will be archived. ROFL. Shut with the "you blog for yourself, not for others" crap. I do blog for myself but I ALSO blog for others, friends or visitors. I mean what's the point of keeping a blog when you're hoping no one reads it, right? Or that you're just blogging for yourself and it does not matter if anyone reads it. Crap I say. What's the point having an online blog then? Just type it in your own PC and leave it there. Simple. Since you're only blogging for yourself. Sheesh. Nonsense. So before I take a detour.... I'll pull myself back to my original "mission".

Cute techie guy XD
Nyehahahaha.... seen him a few times dee loh. Damn cute wei. Quite short but damn freaking cute. Looks a little ah beng though. But who cares? He's damn freaking cute and he DID NOT dye his hair. So he's not as much ah beng as those normal ah bengs. ROFL. Guess I don't have to wait for light bulbs to go haywire for him to come. It can be just measuring the ceiling for god-knows-what-they're-gonna-do and I HAPPEN TO BE THERE!!!! Kyyyyaaaaaaa~!!!! We were in the store... it was quiet... it was a little dark.... there was another person there >_< Yeah right... like I'd do anything. I walked pass him and all I did was look down on the floor. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com OMG got anyone so BODOH or not? Can get closer look but don't want. I hate myself. I hate myself for always being shy towards guys I like or like to see. +_+ Why? Why? Why? *silently hopes no guy she likes read this*

Cute elevator guy quits T_____T
Refering to my previous post .. yeah it's the same guy. >___________< And he's long gone from the company as I post this. BUT!! As if to reduce the impact he would have on my heart (aduhai damn melebih sial), he actually cut his hair 2 or 3 days before his departure. And all of you should by now that I tend to look at people's hair first, right? And I was in love with his hair, right? So you can say that after he cut his hair, I was not that attracted to him anymore. Awwww... why? Was the cutting bad? Did the hair not suit the face? I can't tell (whether the cutting was bad or if it suited his face) because he went and BOTAKKAN his damn blardy head. BODOHNYEEE!!! All my fantasies of the hair just went down the drain. Sigh... bye bye Mr Botak.

Japanese guy!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I know his name but I'm not posting it here. Muahahahaha.... To date, after my first post regarding him, I've seen him 3 times, including once today. XD XD To keep it short and sweet, and hopefully without much drooling... The first (out of the 3 times) was when I blogged about wanting to blog about him. Errr... pretty confusing huh? XD Anyways, yeah... that was the time I was practically jumping out of my skin because yes, he is THAT handsome. The next time he came, he dropped from an 11 (out of 10) to a mere 7. T_T Why? Because he cut his danm blardy hair!!! Thank god not botak though. OMG why the heck he so BODOH wanna cut his hair? Screw the hot weather in Malaysia lah. You work in an air-conditioned office anyways, right? GYAAAHHH~!!!! I is the disappointed know. And he went and got darker also I got no idea why so he was less droolable. T_T Damn sad know. Damn damn sad. Sigh.... thinking about it made me sad. And today was the 3rd time. Lucky for me, he lost some 'darkness' and he's rated at 9 today. Still loved his long hair (just above the shoulder, the hair barely touching the bottom of the neck) and will always love that hairstyle. The next time he visits, he better have longer hair. XD I have like 2 months more to look at you, you know? Give me some eye candy lah. >____<


Things I will not post yet....
- Pablo's prezzie (picture post) *halfway through taking the pictures*
- More Kaleido Star (pictures, cosplay and stuff) *still got more :p *

==Mainly due to work in progress... ie, waiting for the pictures XD ==



"If you ask me to, I just might change my mind... and let you in my arms forever... if... you... ask me to..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home