Sunday, October 23, 2005

Break

/Is having stomach discomfort :(



To all my beloved and loyal readers who visit here every now and then even though you know I don't update as often:

I'm taking a break from blogging (or so I say) for a while due to... errr... a very bad reason. A reason so bad, those avid readers will kill me for doing this. I'm taking a break due to Lineage II (please-don't-shoot-me-I-can't-help-it-please-please-please). +______+ It's not often I get this opportunity so I'm gonna focus more time on this game for the time being... until the opportunity ends.

My sincere apologies to whoever is affected by me doing this (Lase to self: Yeah right you think you who leh?) and I promise to be back as soon as I can with pictures (already in my pc) and hopefully more interesting posts.

One thing for sure --> I'll be posting more frequent in December & January. Probably be doing my 5-hour-blogging-streak sometime then as well. Will keep you guys inform when I'm doing that. Probably be a weekend cos weekdays no one will refresh my page over and over again, right? ROFL. (Lase to self: Perasan like anyone's actually gonna read your posts)

Till then.... chao.


"Don't say what you're about to say, look back before you leave my live, be sure before you close that door, before you roll those dice, baby think twice"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home