Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stupid day

/Is sleepy



WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY???!!!

And it's only 1 hour into the day. +_____+ Lucky there's no one beside me else that guy/girl is just gonna get strangled so bad, he/she just might DIE!

What am I bitching about?

I've been trying to sleep and somehow people just can't stop calling me or waking me up. What's wrong with the world lah. You don't just barge in someone's room and on the damn blardy light in hopes the sleeper will wake up, ok? And the light is damn bright ok? And here I am bitching when I should be asleep.... or at least try to be asleep.

I swear the next person who wakes me up is going to die.



"There's a heart that must be free to fly, now burn with the need to know the reason why, why must they all conceal, who we meet, how we feel"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home