Saturday, November 19, 2005

Valentine's Day

/Is bloated



Was browsing through my mail and I saw this Genting promotion thing selling flowers and the I saw today's date. Wow. In like 2.5 months, florists everywhere will be earning big bucks in a matter of days. Times like this I wish I were a florist. In fact, I wish I can be a florist during Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day and Teachers' Day. And someone else on other occasions. And having another job on all the occasion-less days. ^_^;; We can dream and I shall dream. Lalala.... Anyways back to the big V-Day... It's approaching fast and I tend to imagine situations (possible and impossible) for this day. Quite fun actually but sometimes sad. Hahahaha.... I'm never a person who feels lonely (at least I don't think I am) so I'll get by fine just like any other day. Though when I had a (friendly) flower 3 years back from Hongaun, it was quite nice. :D Who cares if he did that just to help out his club (the club was selling flowers for V-Day).

Maybe <EMiNA should just wrap nice chocolates and sell them to girls to give the guys they like. And open another booth one week later for White Day (is it called that?) where the guys buy for the girls. ^_^ Cool, ne?



"Mornea utulea, Believe and you shall find your way, Mornea Alandea, A promise lives within you now..... A promise lives within.... you.... now...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home