Sunday, November 27, 2005

Pop quizzie

Got this off Nazrin's blog, who got it from Fritz's blog (which I've not visited in a while hehehe)...

Choose a band/artist and answer the following questions using only their song titles as answer.

Artist : Celine Dion (cos she has the most song titles I know to choose from as answers :p )

1. Are you male or female? You Make Me Feel (Like A Natural Woman) or Treat Her Like A Lady or maybe Immortality *evil grin*

2. Describe yourself. I'm Your Angel *pukes blood*

3. How do SOME people feel about you? Only One Road

4. How do you feel about yourself? All By Myself

5. Describe your ex-girlfriend/ex-boyfriend. I Hate You Then I Love You (I tarak one leh)

6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend. Falling Into You (IF I had one lol)

7. Describe where you want to be. Halfway To Heaven

8. Describe how you live. River Deep, Mountain High

9. Describe how you love. Wa lau so many to choose from but I will settle for No Living Without Loving You

10.What would you ask for if you had just one wish? My Heart Will Go On (so I don't die :p )

11.Share a few words of wisdom. Think Twice

12.Favourite things. Little Bit Of Love

13.Describe your day. These Are Special Times

14.Now say goodbye. Goodbye's (the saddest word)


Was so itchy to answer I Don't Know to those questions which the answers just cannot cannot pop up in my mind. But then I tried harder and the results is me sleeping at 2.30AM (I started this at 2AM dammit >_< )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home