Monday, November 21, 2005

Mad uni life

/Is having an itchy throat -.-



Yes, university life is madness. Or to the least, it can drive one mad. There's so much misconception, misintepretation and misleading thoughts that sometimes I feel like I'm losing myself in this stage of life. It can drive me nuts! How well can your memory serve you? Here you stride along the corridor thinking about what you said the day before and then someone comes up to you and relates a different story. Am I going out of my mind? Was my memory that bad? Or was it just words people stuff into my mouth and making me believe I said those words. Is my mind being manipulated each and every single day in the university? Can I keep my cool or would I falter and break into tiny little pieces before I even graduate?

Now that I think about it, was there ever a single day in my uni life where I was being just myself? Where I believed in what I did and strived for my goals? Was there a time when I felt like I finally achieved something and the path leading to the trophy was laid by me myself? Or was I stuck to another person's fantasies? Another person's dreams? Was I controlled like a puppet or being mind-controlled of some sort? Feelings of having my words and thoughts manipulated time and time again are playing in my heart. Only thing I can do now is strive to not be manipulated anymore, and hope I survive the remaining months in the uni. I think I can. I've formed a plan. [Codename: SHUDDAP] This is where I just keep my mouth shut most of the time unless really necessary and get through each day without much manipulation. Well, one can't manipulate what I never said, right? Yes. That would be the ideal plan. Probably even with an 80% chance of success. Good. Very good.


And there I was browsing through my 'stuff to blog.txt' and here's what's in there. They'll be coming soon... just not sure how soon. I get sidetracked too easily hahah...

- Nazrin's birthday BBQ
- Dyeing my hair?
- Hand under butt
- KL trip
- Clubbing?
- Never seen a sincere smile, why am I doing it I dunno
- everyone should just treat as though i died physically till february, online alive though
- certain things that you feel like telling but you know you should not... if i were to tell everyone everything i wanna tell, i think i will just make the whole world wage war against me
- is social life really for me?



"Sayonara no senaka miokutte, kimi ga kimi ni deautame no story, ima shizuka ni hajimaru..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home