Saturday, December 03, 2005

Bloody pissed at my car!

I thought it was the best car for me, I thought it was meant for me, I loved it soooooo much. But it had to let me down when it mattered a lot. >_< To cut a story short, I did not manage to go out yesterday with some friends because it was too late. And today I told myself, "You're going today" and guess what? Not even 1km after 'taking-off', my car died-ed on me. +_+ Stupid bloody shit. To get back home (a distance of probably 200-300 metres), I had to start and restart the engine AT LEAST 10 times. Can be so suei or not? And my stupid brother HAD to take my mum's car tonight. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID~!!!! *screams* I'm so frustrated now that I might just lash out at the next opportunity (to whoever is the victim, I apologize in advance). I'm just hoping some anime might cheer me up now.... or maybe I'll just work on my costume to have some personal time off. Sigh.... Oh yeah, and when I was whining and bitching about it to Lai Ching (on the phone), my dad HAD to kacau me and talk to me (HELLO???? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M ON THE PHONE?) oh and guess what, just as I was typing this, he entered my room and gave me all sorts of explanation on my car. HELLO??? Do I look like I care right now? You bring me a car right now or let me drive your Waja and it's a different story. But thinking about this, I don't wanna go in this mood. I'd probably drive extra fast and risk killing myself. Not to mention my mood might not be as pleasent when I meet my friends. Thankfully I kept a little composure and just told him, "Don't kacau me now please." But he HAD to retaliate and said, "Everytime you also like this, people try to talk to you you get angry." HELLOOOOOOOO????? Can't you see my bitchy + angry + frustrated + seriously BLACK face??? And then it snapped. Thank god it's not a huge snap. I retorted, "Why you wanna talk to me now? You want me to shout and scold you is it?" >____< I know I'm super rude but please lah... you can see I'm such an angry bitch right now, don't disturb me lah. My face also giving the "I hate everyone" look and the "Come closer and I will kill you" look. Sigh... but I'm feeling much better now. On some loud music, chatting with Hsia Liang and Kristine, and also... cos time passed. About 25 minutes since I started blogging so yeah... I'm at a calmer place in my heart now....

Now that I'm sane...
I got a pretty interesting post coming up. Typed it at work on Friday. Be prepared. :D I think it's quite good. ^_^ Interesting would be the more proper word :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home