Monday, December 12, 2005

Summary first

This is a short summary of what's coming up... my post of my Singapore trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just came back from Singapore. Was a tour organised by my mum and it had to clash with the Singapore EOY Cosplay event >_<

1st Day

- Boarded the bus from Melaka at 6am
- Reached Yong Peng for breakfast at 7.30am
- Reached Kastam, had no problems
- Went straight to Sentosa Island
- Visited the Merlion, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Images of Singapore, Musical Fountain
- Was in Sentosa from morning till night
- Left Sentosa to our Hotel 81 somewhere I dunno cos I was always sleeping in the bus hahhaha...

2nd Day

- Raining >_<
- Went to River Cruise (lucky after breakfast rain stopped)
- After that we're given 2 hours shopping and also a Quan Yin temple to visit but my father, my brother and I left the group to go to "Singapore's Low Yat" to look at digicam etc. T_T Wanted to get Canon IXUS 700 cos my dad said he will pay half. In the end never get it cos my brother don't allow T_T Now regretting... sigh...
- Lunch (Mongolian buffet)
- Went to Science Centre but only given 1.5 hours which is definitely NOT enough. So short, cannot see finish. Planning to go there again with my brother in 2006 cos we wanna visit the Star Wars exhibition and also maybe if can, we wanna watch IMAX Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
- Left Science Centre at 4.30pm
- Reached home at 9.00pm
- Very tired... lucky today I applied leave from work else I dead X_X Hahaha....


Overall: Took lots of pictures thanks to my brother who became like a cameraman. How I wish he can come to cosplay events with me and be my photographer XD Sigh... he ask me to pay him money LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home