Friday, December 09, 2005

Hardworking but lazy

When I am 'hardworking' in the sense where I clean my room, I clean my HDD, I organise my CDs, I sew my costumes, I level my game characters, I tend to be lazy, or more like not having time, to blog. Which is sad because I have like soooooo many things to blog about and all I can afford to do it postpone them. Sigh... Yesterday and today I took unpaid leave and the whole of yesterday was spent cleaning my room (because I'm gonna rearrange the furnitures in my room) and today.... well right now I'm a little free after getting up early in the morning to have breakfast with Li Sa, Kristine and Dexter followed by an hour in Lee Na's place watching America's Next Top Model and then teman-ng her to run some errands. Now I'm here... stuck (kind of) playing Lineage II to level my character while blogging and replying mails at the same time (when my character is resting). I'm thinking of washing my wig or sewing my costume but.... the wig would have to wait till when my mum goes to my grandma's cos... she still don't know yet ^_^;; And they're (parents) out now but they can be back anytime and I don't wanna risk it. So... maybe after this post I'll cut my cloth and all to start sewing. Hope to get it done by this weekend leh if possible. Sigh... if only I had a personal tailor. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home