Friday, December 23, 2005

<3

Kuchiki Byakuya ish <3

Kaleido Star ish <3

Sora Naegiro is <3

So yeah, I'm going to cosplay as Kuchiki Byakuya in the near future but not as the one with the bad attitude cos I don't like it... yes he's cold and serious but his attitude kinda stinks. Will cosplay the one in episode 62 (yes, to those who don't have it, go grab it NOW!) cos... I luv him there. *swoons* I swore if my heart was made of ice, it became vapor when watching that episode. *sniggers*

And Kaleido Star OVA 2 i out! Out! OUT! Grab that also although only ones available right now are raws. But who cares? It's damn freaking good so yes, go get it now! Now! NOW! Yes, I am crazy dee :p And yes, I will cosplay as Sora Naegiro just cos I love her so much and I'm planning to make at least half of all her costumes in the series, starting from casual to stage outfits. Can't wait wait wait!

OK I shall stop it before I lose my marbles. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home