Thursday, December 22, 2005

Comic Fiesta 2005 - part 1

To start off the day, evil high comms said that we are to gather at 9.00am at the roundabout, high comms are to come earlier. I thought why not I head on a little earlier as well since I do know them. Can chit chat and pay my fees and see the list of people going. So there I was making sure I got everything I needed, and I headed there. Upon reaching EP's parking lot, I called Loo Mun to ask whether she's there already but she's not going >_< OK then I called Hsia Liang but I forgot he had a test so will not be joining the bus as well. +_+ I tried calling Li Sa to no avail. Shu Yin did not pick up her phone either. Then I called Khurshid. Basically I just wanted to make sure people I know are there before I head out there like some lunatic. Well enough about the time spent before heading out.

I slept during the 2.5 hour journey so nothing much there either. BUT... we did get lost trying to find the place. And the whole place SUCKED because you know, weekend, jam... so getting lost sucks worse. Oh well.... We did reach (FINALLY!) at about 12.30pm I think and the crowd was HUGE. Hehehe... still can't forget the expression of the ticket booth fella when Li Sa said she wanted 20 tickets. I guess the booth fella was totally shocked. Off to the event...

Being the silly person I am, I forgot the most important thing to bring there.... CASH. >_____< So I did not buy anything on the first day. Sigh... thank goodness I know Fumi & Nox (and now met their cute friend) so they kept a copy of their doujinshi for me. Phew. As usual, they are as cute and genki as ever so I had fun talking to them. Though... Nox had this camcorder and she recorded me, from head to toe O.o She was recording quite a lot of me and yeah, I felt a little shy and also a little weird. ^_^;; Hope they pass me a copy of their recordings or something XD I'll get back to their merchandise later... when I get on to the second day. :p

So as usual, meet up with some people, glomping some people, chatting with some, taking pictures with some, and hanging with EMiNA cyber & Melaka people too. Was fun, really. Though due to lack of time, the amount spent with a single individual is very little T_T Did not get to hang out much with my baby Fritz or with some KL cosplay friends of mine, or even with EMiNA cyber peeps. Oh well, better than nothing. =)

The PA system was bad though. Quite bad actually that the performers look bad on stage. >_< Felt a little pity for them :-/ At one point, Sharil asked me to join him and some others for lunch but I lost him and in the end I did not take any lunch ^_^;; It's normal for me actually when cosplaying or at a cosplay event because... not only do I not feel hungry, I don't have the urge to go for lunch either. It's just.... a cosplayer's fate I guess. =P

Lots of chatting and snapping later, we left CF at 4.30pm and headed to Sunway Pyramid. Ate at Ichiban Ramen which was quite delicious (yum yum) and later on joined my brother for a second round of dinner at Manhattan Fish Market (wa lau die lah I so fat >_< ). Due to my STOOPID brother being STOOPIDLY useless, I dumped him and headed back to find Kristine and Li Sa. Much more fun with these girls, definitely. We just walked walked walked and helped Li Sa get a photo frame for her mum. Then we walked more and stopped outside AnimeTech. Hehehee... I saw a Saber figurine and pointed to Li Sa and she straight away went into her drooling mode and was like looking (more like staring) at the figurine so long and saying how much she wanted it. If only I were working and earning a 5 digit salary, I would have bought it for her there and then. =) Too bad my trainee pay was only RM400 back then which I've spent about half of my total earned during the 7.5 months of work. +_+ A serious proof that she was really attracted to Saber, she even did not smell her Mexican Bun from Papa Roti just beside AnimeTech. And I have posted before how much she loved her Mexican Buns. ;P

Come 9.00pm, we set out of Sunway. It was quite a tiring day and I did not get much sleep in the bus as well because the first 30 minutes or so, we were busy teasing Khurshid and also taking pictures of Giroro hijacking the bus. XD Then it was me and Kristine talking for 1 hour plus. Man, I love that girl. She's like my twin in some ways. *huggles Kristine* When I finally managed to catch 40 winks, we're in Melaka. Great. Oh well, it was a fun journey back and I was going to sleep anyways when I reach home so... no biggie.

Some of them took off to yam cha session but I knew I had to go back ASAP and start planning for the next day's costume + sew the damn costume O.o So I headed straight home, bathed, and started measuring and preparing everything I needed for the next day. This will teach me not to have at least 2 costumes ready before CF.... come to think of it now, I actually did have but I just wanted to go as someone else. >_< Should have just reused any other costumes I had >_> Now only think about it mah too late, right? Baka. +____+;

Then came the second day of CF......

But that's another post. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home