Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I, Stupid

This is the exact same post I posted in neXt-Boards. ^_^

ARGH~!!!!!! I'm sooooo stupid. Baka baka baka. Here's the story. I was trying to download episode 18 of Mai Hime and the stupid thing just did not want to move. As in it's not connecting to the tracker (I use BT). So I wanted to redownload the thing.... and what I did was I wanted to delete the torrent (I'm using BitComet) as well as the file (which is 0%). Being the lazy me, I went and clicked Remove --> Remove Task & All Files (cos I'm lazy to delete manually one by one). And what do you know? The WHOLE folder (it comes in a pack, see?) of my Mai Hime download went kapish... kaboom... bye bye... sayonara. >_____< Damn frustrating~!!!!! Sigh....

OMG I still can't believe it. I can blame it because I'm sleepy. I can blame it because I was lazy. I can blame it because I was too impatient to let it connect so I wanted to delete and reconnect (which by the way, still has the same impact... it's still stagnant). So... ARGH~!!!!! Seriously BODOH BODOH BODOH.

*pulls hair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home