Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Guy? Girl? Guy? Girl?

What if I went up to my mum one day and said, "Mii, as of today, you do not have a daughter anymore. You have now 2 sons."

Will she treat me like my brother and leave me alone with all those work where girls should do and guys should not? I'm sick of being the only child in the house getting scold for not doing this, not doing that. If she doesn't scold my brother just because he's a guy (actually, she basically tends to him like he's a god or something), then I wanna be a guy also. Tell me, what's so special about gender that one has to clasify housework to gender (where the girl does everything and the guy can just laze around the whole day)?

I hate guys...

I hate being a girl...

I hate gender discrimination...

Equal rights and world peace dammit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home