Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Stress

Pre-post note: The more I should not post, the more I post. LOL. Oh, and the past two posts and this one are actually written at the same time frame but I chose to post them up individually, at intervals. =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stress level I have at work, is nothing compared to the amount of stress I experience at home. And I can prove that. I tend to eat when I'm stressed. And that's not healthy but that's something I do to release stress. Here's the maths:

7.5 months training, lost 10 pounds (quite little lah but at least lost something).

At home for 11 days, gained 10 pounds.

>___________<

Sad or not!!

Another reason is:

Stress = Frequent updates

No stress = Less updates

And you can see that during my training, I update less and those posts are not as "hot" as the ones I post when I'm stressed. ^_^


Sigh....

The only reason I'm still staying here is because I don't like the environment in other states. Maybe I should just shift out and rent a house or room here. That way I can do anything I want, AND at the same time prove that I can take care of myself, and that I will not die if she's not around. All I need is my PC, my streamyx and my sewing machine (which is hers now so I can actually just buy my own).

I want a life I can look back and be happy I lived like that dammit! Not a life to suite you biddings only.

+_+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home