Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Male cow dung

"Why do coco's friends who are WORKING get ang pao and not my friends?"

"Coco's friends came on 2nd day. Now after pai tee kong cannot give ang pao."


BULLSHIT!


All those bullshit reasons:

"We're not rich people. Papa no money to give"

OOohhhh.... so he has the money to buy a Digital Videocam but not to give ang pao. So he has the money to plan to buy a new DVD burner but not give ang pao. CRAP!


"Now so late already no one gives ang pao"

So Chinese New Year is not for 15 days but only 2 days. Ah... now I understand. STUPID!


No one has a f*cked up family like mine who worships the "son" in the family. COWCRAP! I wonder how am I going to survive the next 6 months with these lunatics.

2 Comments:

  • Aiyoh, it his money what :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 am  

  • I just can't understand why he can give that money to my brother's friends and not mine. If money was the case, he can take my money and pretended to give my friends also. Damn embarassing on my part >_<

    By Blogger Lase, at 1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home