Tuesday, May 23, 2006

He made my day =)

Yesterday was a very 'down' day for me. I got back my car, and lost all my feelings for it. It looks different, it looks weird, it's just not my car anymore. Sigh... I guess the relationship we had has to be built all over again.

And to make things even worse, I found out (yesterday as well) that I had forgotten to bring back my file after my exams last Thursday (the day my car got backstabbed). And it's worst when my dad says "I don't understand how you can forget your file". I was wrong, but that statement was uncalled for. Hence, the retaliation "Can YOU understand that I was just in an accident and all I wanted to do was to go home and show you the car and contact the other party to discuss about the repairs?"

And the icing of the cake! The repairs costed about RM1200+ *cries*

Trust me I was so down yesterday that I slouch (sp?) when walking.... heck I pratically dragged my feet and swayed from side to side because I lack the spirit and the mood and the evergy. Even a quick drop to plaza siswa for a cup of iced milo and some guava did not do the trick. I was a tad happy that my smartcard was operating swell for the convocation scanning thing. Then back to being sad after exiting the room. And things were not looking good since SRC (they're a bunch of lazy asses who sleep in the room) and security said no one turned in any file. Sigh....

Back to the car and back home I guess. It was 4.30pm so students were just getting out of their exams and walking to their cars or back home. I drove under the ACR building and then.... I saw him. He was there. As cute as ever. There and then I smiled with glee. My feet automatically pressed on the gas pedal and my friends had to tell me "wei, slow slow" fearing I'd crash them into something. LOL. Anyways, bottomline is that totally changed how I was feeling that day and I was happy all the way home.

It's great sometimes when you're in a cold dark room and then someone just lights a candle and brightens up everything.

=)

Don't go to Cyber =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home