Monday, May 08, 2006

It's frustrating...

WTB mind reader
Use: Probe into a person's mind for 5 minutes
Cooldown: 30 minutes


This is so I can probe into someone's mind cos I want to know... I want to know...

... whether he notices me
... whether he feels anything for me
... whether he knows I'm looking at him
... what is really in his mind

The way he looks at me. The way he smiles. The way he notices me. It's not what I'm used to feeling. It's not physical attraction. It's not lovely words being said which made my heart melt. It's just that I want to care for him and be with him and see his smile. He makes me feel so secure and takes away my worries.

I don't want to be perasan but he's too cute and nice and so serene. Sigh... If only there were more time...If only he knows how I feel and if he feels the same way he would do something before it's all over. Screw age difference. Screw being far apart from each other. All I need is one look at his face and I smile.


Note:
WTB = Want to buy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home