Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Thanks for all your support~!

It did not cross my mind to blog about me and my family getting better about 2 weeks ago. Sorry for those concerned. But thank you sooooooo very much for being concerned about me and supporting me through my hard times. I chose not to blog about a HUGE "world war 3" which happened in my home mainly because I was in no state to blog about it (my spirit left my body that day). Thankfully after the war, though much damage was done, life has to go on (since my prayers to die were not answered then) and well... I'm still here and happier than I was last month. Ups and downs are common, but at least I don't think I'll pray to die any time soon.

So a huge THANK YOU again to those who got worried, who thought about me, and who gave me support. Oh, and thanks to Evilyn for asking me to post this up. I did not realize that I was still potraying that "my life is a living hell" (quote from Evilyn). So thanks yeah. I know you'll eventually read my blog hahahaa... :p Bookmarks FTW.

*hugs everyone*

1 Comments:

  • You had a family disaster before this? wow! Never thought u had a serious one. Glad to hear that u r still "alive" and not getting shot in the war. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home