Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Friendster

This is a backdated post. Typed it quite a long time ago (at least a month) but never got to post it. So... posting now.
____________________________________________________________

[Bro walks in room and spots me on my PC on my Friendster page]

Bro: Eh, you got Friendster?
Me: Yeah
Bro: Eh add me lah, I got a lot of friends
Me: *sweatdrop* What kind of a sentence is that?
Bro: Yeah mah, I got a lot of friends
Me: How many you got? *clicks on own profile* I got 100+
Bro: Siao you nothing better to do meh

[Bro pestered me to search for his profile]

Me: *clicks on Bro's profile* OMG you only got 18 friends and you say a lot? Gila. Testimonial got or not?
Bro: Of course got lah
Me: *Scroll down* Oooohh.... only one and so proud.

[Bro getting upset he's losing against me]

Bro: Hah, see when I joined. I joined when it was first introduced, know.
Me: *scroll up* Oct 2003
Bro: *proud* Heh heh... see, so long time ago

[Me worries cos that's a hell of a long time ago. Thought of a counter attack]

Me: Yet so few friends and only one testimonial.

[Proceeds to check own joined date]

Me:*clicks own profile* Waahhaaha.... Aug 2003.
Bro: ... Impossible
Me: PWND!!! Waahahahahaa.....

[Bro walks out of room]

There goes his ego for the day XD

3 Comments:

  • ZOMG ROFL He's sooooo....beat XP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 am  

  • You should see the look on his face lol.

    PWNED!

    By Blogger Lase, at 12:55 pm  

  • wahhahah..funny...!!

    By Blogger hy, at 8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home