Friday, June 22, 2007

I miss PJ

I can't believe how much I'm missing my life in PJ. Well, basically here I do the same thing I do there (on days I don't have classes) which is wake up, play WoW, play WoW, play WoW. =P

But somehow it's a little different here. For one, there are parents here so I don't get some 'lonely' time like I do in PJ (when the cousins are off to work). And well lunch here is prepared usually, which is a good thing. It just seem awfully weird for me. It's like I have some kinda purpose there, while I tend to get bored a little easily here. Doing my own laundry, cooking lunch, some house cleaning... maybe those kinda petty things took away the boredom I have here? And no, I'm not going to do those here since muahahahaa.... well you know :p

I'm still clueless as to what I want to do if I pass my exams. Working at NS (where I did my training) sounds nice but honestly, the Finance Department there kinda sucks thanks to some bitchy bosses who hardly approves annual leaves. I know the job needs to be done and all, but come on now... Employees have the right to take leaves, no? Not to mention the evaluation of employees kinda sucks too... so I might not be getting much pay rise or scope of climbing the corporate ladder. I do love to see my friends again though, cos we had a blast when I was a trainee, and I kinda like the job there. But then again, maybe it's cos I'm a workaholic? For sure my dream job would be to go overseas and work but somehow I doubt that's going to happen. Do I want to work in Melaka? Or do I want to work somewhere else in Malaysia? That would be the question I guess.

1.5 months to decide....

3 Comments:

  • lol...

    not going to comment on NS though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 pm  

  • Lol. Scared?

    =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 pm  

  • Nope, just dowan to comment

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home