Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another 6 months in PJ?

I'm not feeling good about today's exam. Yesterday's I could at least think there was a chance I'd pass. Today's? It's so yucky. Studied 27 chapters and only 11 were tested. Total shit. And if I fail, I'd be in PJ till the end of the year. Sigh... I want to pass, but even my desire to pass is not strong. Somehow I can't seem to care enough about anything except WoW nowadays. Terrible terrible. I need to take a degree in WoW. Or is there any university hiring a lecturer for the Degree in WoW? I'd apply for it and try my luck!

Sigh... one more day... just one more day... and then next week I'd be back in Melaka. The internet connection better not suck when I'm back home. I need my green latency in WoW thank you very much.

Camlok, if only doing something else was easy, I would =P

2 Comments:

  • Well, there are degrees in gaming (some thing statistic related I think)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 am  

  • or you could always become a gold farmer =P, you know i'd buy some from you heh

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home