Friday, January 19, 2007

Freaking Blizzard

So there I was with the World of Warcraft expansion bought but the CDs are far far away from me. But I have the key. And Blizzard wrote this on their website:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won’t have access to my CDs due to being away from home. Will I be able to upgrade the account I play on?

You will be able to upgrade the account; however, until you install from the CDs, you will not be able to play.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I assumed that ok I can upgrade but not be able to play the expansion but I could still play the normal WoW. Apparently I was wrong. So now I'm bored here not being able to play any characters. Shit man and I was so keen to level my hunter alt cos I was having so much fun on her. Sigh.... DAMMIT I'm frustrated argh!!!!

5 Comments:

  • Ouch. Pity you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 am  

  • Hehe, has been in Wow hibernation since 3 weeks ago, so I guess I can continue the hibernation due to Blizzard.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 am  

  • BH: Totally :(

    camlok: You no key anyways. You can still log in and play normally. I went and activated the key but did not install the CD so that's why I can't play.

    By Blogger Lase, at 10:14 am  

  • This wow u r talking about is the WoW u got to pay one rite?

    Sigh how people can really get crazy into these games. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 pm  

  • Yeah BH the same World of Warcraft but got expansion now. :p

    By Blogger Lase, at 9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home