Saturday, January 13, 2007

How do you make people happy?

I really wanna know. People around me seem to get upset with me after a while. And I tend to get frustrated with people a lot too. This is so bad =(

I thought coming back home would make my parents happy but I failed too. This morning my mum asked me, "Why do you come back? Only to play games? I don't see you spending time with us, only more interested in your game."

See what she does not know is that I am able to play games now that my Internet is more decent in KL. And I'm not really one to go up to her to talk and all... I mean it's her. >_< She ends up getting me frustrated or irritated. Like when she fetched me the other day when I came back, along the way back we talked and I found out that she changed the story she told me to make herself look bad and blame the fault on my dad. I don't know who to believe, my mum or my dad. Two different stories. You tell me. Well anyways this will be my last visit home till Chinese New Year anyways... and after CNY, no more visits home either. Stupid Saturday classes. But somehow, as mean/bad/evil as it may sound, I prefer it this way. I never liked travelling 2 hours in a bus to get home. Just... not my thing. It's too much of a hassle for me. I come home not because I want to, but because others want me to. I try my best to make people happy but I have a feeling I fail miserably and nowadays it's getting even worse for me. Sigh.... maybe things will change when I start working.

Speaking of working... the thought of working outside Malaysia has crossed my mind. What do you think?

9 Comments:

  • once your in the WoW addiction, there is no help =(, but go spend some time with your parents woman!, WoW isn't everything... yes yes come to the US so I don't have to save up like $5,000 dollars.

    PS. you know you never make me sad =D

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 12:32 pm  

  • hrmmm ur story seems similar to a fren of mine. She and her mom just doesnt go along. Its hard people happy actually. In my case would be my dad. Everything that I do is never been right.

    Talking about working outside from Malaysia, u got to be sure what kind of job, company u wanna work. The same fren that had prob with her mom one time try to find a job in New Zealand. Gues what happen. She was jobless for whole one year after graduate.

    When comes to u I believe u r looking forward to ur Accounting skill. According to my knowledge US is one of the place u dont want to be an accountant. ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 pm  

  • Shan: Awww.... *hugs* And yeah I did spend time with them, not much but did spend some :D And even if I go to the US who knows which place am I visiting. So save the money fewl and come here :p And I thought you said you wanna save $10,000? *giggles* Yarr me shall make you sad one day *evil grin*

    Aizat: Lol don't worry I'm not going to migrate somewhere and then start looking. If I really wanna work out of Malaysia, I plan to apply for one and get everything done before moving there. I can't see myself going to somewhere not knowing what my future lies there. So I'll definitely do a lot of research before making my mind :) Oh, and I'm not going out of Malaysia to get away from my mum. I just wanna experience how it feels like and maybe earn more money too thanks to the conversion rate. Oh, and why do you say US is not a place for an accountant?

    By Blogger Lase, at 7:35 pm  

  • Well I would say accountant had a very hard time in US. Well maybe u r able to be employed but if u r thinking of making money....its gonna be a very hard work.

    Well I did some research though. Top profession that are making money in US are lawyers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 pm  

  • hehe..i know wat its like...when I come back here and mum ONLY comes complain to me that i never mingle with them...ONLY when i'm on the comp...and not when i'm elsewhere doing sum other thing...then she tries to show me pictures of her travels/my niece/watever else....when i'm online on my bloody damn kapcai 56k...and when i'm chatting...so....no privacy-ish (if u know wat i mean...bleh)

    Hey..if u say 2 hrs is troublesome...wut bout me? 8 butt-stiffing hours.. x.x .../pats u

    Working overseas' cool i guess...but only if it pays well......kekeke..

    By Blogger Volvoxx, at 5:26 pm  

  • Lase I would save up $10,000, thats not much of a problem for me... the main problem is paying off the $100,000 yes that many zero for medical school tuition. becoming a doctor is hell, but if you do come to the state let me know in advance =D

    we'll see about that sad day when it comes, and remember to get your money!

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 5:51 pm  

  • Aizat: Well from what I heard, labours in the US are not overworked like here in Malaysia =P

    Volvoxx: But you wanna go back to your FliFla mah. Me ah... hmm... Lazy wanna spend 2 hours in the bus to go home and do the same thing, play game. Lol.

    Shan: Yeah I know it's expensive but think about all the money you'll get when you are legally allowed to poke needles (j/k) hehehe... Even if I do go to the states (for visiting), it would be a few years from now since I've not even started working =( Come to Malaysiaaaaaaaa!!!1111oneone111

    By Blogger Lase, at 7:30 pm  

  • hm...understand how u feel.I don't go back tht often too when i was in mlc.

    By Blogger hy, at 10:43 pm  

  • This is great info to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home