Thursday, December 28, 2006

Weird Dream

I had the weirdest dream.... Can't remember much. It was something about me having a friend (seems like a boyfriend though) who had blonde hair and who was (obviously) not from Malaysia. And my mum was giving him such a hard time I don't know why. But he was a little duh though lol. I forgot what he did which was duh but it got frustrating for me. And I remembered there was an eclipse too. When I woke up I was like "What the heck?" kinda reaction to it. Totally weird. Too bad I can't remember much to put them in words =/

1 Comments:

  • I understand u feeling for not able to remember what u dreamt. it just sucks esp when u had the nice dream & when u wake up, u just cant remember it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home