Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm going to fail + Dream

For my whole 18 years of studying, I have never been in a situation where I felt I did so awfully terrible. There are times when I know I can't answer a question so I just crap whatever that comes to mind and hope for some marks. But this time it's so different. It's that I have not enough time to complete the whole paper and I actually left 18 marks unanswered. And now I have to score 50/82 to pass too. Sigh... I really wanna pass. I really don't want to retake this next sem. I really just want to get over with all this.

Then again, I really want to move to the US =/


And then I dreamt a rather... weird dream yesterday. I can't remember the details (it's a dream, it's normal) but I know it involved a japanese guy rofl. It started with a group of people dining together somewhere... and I was on the table as well. And frankly speaking, I don't know anyone on the table. And then there was this Japanese guy (looks about late 20s, early 30s) who I think was the "special guest" at the table seeing how all the others were Malaysians. After the meal, everyone bid the Japanese guy farewell and so did I. And I don't know what came over me but I spoke something in Japanese and he was shocked. And umm... somehow we became close friends rofl. Next thing I can remember is him asking me to help him take a picture of him with some scenery and I put my bag down and 'tried' to take his picture. 3 shots, all failed. One was cos the camera slipped a little from my hand and I took the ground instead. 2 more was cos he was not ready or something. And then we headed to a park (wtf? a park?) and watched a live show... like you know those open air stages with people performing (wtf? malaysia got meh?). Anyways somehow I remembered that I had forgotten my bag so I left him at the park and went to grab my bag. Just as I thought, it's missing. Like duh! Who won't steal an unattended bag? So I went back to him and said "Watashi no kaban wa inai yo" (god knows if my grammar is right but I specifically remembered that sentence) and he asked some stuffs, and I remember him talking to some girls in front of our row and to me (we had a hard time conversing cos my Japanese sucks) and what's weird is that he can speak cantonese as well (rather broken - but then again my cantonese sucks so maybe I could not phatom my dream cantonese language either). And I don't remember anything else after that... oh wait.. I think it's cos I woke up and got worried my bag was really lost. Lol.


PS: I've still not gotten the html for the audio so... hang on to those ear plugs!

9 Comments:

  • ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 am  

  • What?

    =P

    By Blogger Lase, at 6:20 pm  

  • ....
    uhm....

    By Blogger Cherane, at 10:07 pm  

  • ....failed is A+ to u, right? =P Good Luck Have Fun! LoL. I still have my ear plugs with me right now. Hehe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 am  

  • Failed = less than 50%

    =(

    I never get As before ler.

    By Blogger Lase, at 11:58 am  

  • do not worry u will be success the but u need to study a little next exam :D have a good day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 pm  

  • Don't Worry, You can do it!!! Good luck!!

    By Blogger Kyo Deeper, at 8:23 am  

  • Ceh, I was hoping some romantic stuffs between you and the japanese guy. :P

    Good luck with your exam, hope you pass. ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 am  

  • Kid: Too bad I woke up before any romantic/sexy things happened :p

    By Blogger Lase, at 9:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home