Thursday, December 07, 2006

Buy yourselves some ear plugs

Cos my next post might just be a snipet of me singing rofl. If I can get to know how to post it without thinking too much that is (meaning waiting for people to give me the html codes so I just copy + paste rofl). I've got the green light from 3 friends so it should hopefully not be that horrible =P

And I'm having my last paper tomorrow. Urgh I have no confidence in this paper cos my trial exams I thought I did good but I still do not. =/ Hopefully I will in the real exams. So scary!!! Well off to study, and when I get the html down I'll post :p

2 Comments:

  • do not worry u will be succeed to your exams.Only ı can say wake up get up do not give up the fight....
    ı hope u will be succes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 am  

  • good luck with ur exam! and i have buy the ear plugs already. lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home