Monday, November 27, 2006

Outdated

Hey all,

I just realized that most (if not all) of my "posts" which I wrote in my notepad will be regarded as outdated if I posted it here. So I don't think I will. My exams are coming up in one week so I'm pretty much screwed. Hope I can pass both papers *crosses fingers* I still want to live a life where I can just sit home all day and do nothing. Sigh.... one can always dream. Need to get my ass to study everyday now too. Something I hate so much I wonder why I did it in the first place. I've lost touch with so many things in life too. EMiNA, anime, Friendster, Blogging, etc. I don't know it's cos I'm now here and far away or is it cos I've moved on. I mean my friends are my friends but move on in terms of not being a blogger freak or getting addicted to anime and all. Heck, I don't think I'm going to cosplay this December either. And I got 3 unused wigs too. Sigh...

3 Comments:

  • Don't worry lego, we're still here supporting your back! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 pm  

  • Suppp...poooorrrrttt!!! ungh!! >0<

    By Blogger Cherane, at 5:26 pm  

  • Oh I just noticed you taggie is gone??

    By Blogger Cherane, at 5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home