Monday, August 28, 2006

Warning: Loads of drooling

Wanted to blog this last night but this stupid blog post page could not load so I left it loading and voila, I woke up to a loaded page ^_^ Short post. Gonna go to class soon.


So what the heck is with me and guys with nice hair and red cloaks? First it was Vincent (and yes he is still a damn hot badass guy I would like to kiss if he's real XD ) and now..... well... who else you know who has nice hair and a red cloak? Not Vash (Trigun) pleeeeaaseee..... His hair is ugly =P So well yeah.... I watch browsing through Hellsing Ultimate OVA 1 last night before I went to bed and... and... towards the end of the episode. ZOMGWTFBBQ Alucard is like so hot. He's a different type of hot than Vincent. Vincent is the silent, deadly hot. Alucard is the dangerous, eerie, 'I-know-I-kick-ass' confidence hot. Mmmmm..... *wonders off to dreamland*

So right after browsing through Hellsing Ultimate OVA 1, I went and watched some Dirge of Cerebus clips and also an FFXIII clip too. Argh she's so hawt. So perfect in every way. *drools* Her hair, her moves, her eyes. ARGH... I'm going crazy.

Better get dressed else I'll be late. Tata~!


PS: There's one part of Celes Victoria's lines which reminded me of Rukia but I've not checked whether the seiyuus are the same. Blame my sucky line lol.

1 Comments:

  • http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=morpheus&page=&nb_ppp_old=10&text=World+of+Warcraft&nb_ppp=10&classt=lpha

    go here, that is the morpheus fonts for WoW.

    Where r u, nee-san, wanna see u, i in cyber now~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home