Friday, May 26, 2006

From cute to uber omg wtf freakin CUTE!!!!

To those who know (and those who don't know), the first thing I look at when I look at people would be their hair. Hence when people cut their hair or have a new hairdo or something, it takes time for me to sometimes recognise their face.

Now look at this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Clay Aiken. He's hair is spiky, suits his face, and he's soooooo cute. I especially loved his appearance during on of the 3rd American Idol results show where he sang Solitaire and he looks breathtaking there. You just wanna kiss him.

And so... a few years passed. Not seen much of him. Not heard any new songs from him (mainly cos I don't keep up-to-date with these things anymore) and then....



There I was watching American Idol Season 5 finale... and there was this Clay Aiken impersonator dude. So I figured whatever. He sang... it was kinda horrible but it's the show so I just continued watching. And then the backdrop behind him opened up and I was hoping for Clay Aiken to come out... but in walks in this guy:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So I thought whatever, maybe a singer who can sing. And I thought it's kinda cute =D Well, he is cute in my eyes.

And then the impersonator turned around and he freaked out. I was like "Huh? Why did he freak out?" And then the camera took a better shot:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!


ZOMGWTFBBQKFC!!!!!1!!!one!

It's him. It's Clay Aiken. And this new black non-spiky hair looks awesome on him. He. Is. Hot. Sexy. Cute. Droolable. Handsome. To Die For.

More pictures of him
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at his smile
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*swoons*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*drools*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

His eyelashes are so long. So sexy. OMG. Damn chun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I actually paused American Idol to post this. I wonder if he will ever come to Malaysia. Dammit anyone who is a relative of Clay Aiken? I wanna meet him in person >"<


And yes I'm still shivering right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home