Monday, August 21, 2006

Not so rapid Rapid KL

Class finished early. Yay! Not giving us break, we ended at 1.30pm. Rushed out of campus only to be met with Mini Bus 66. Wow! What a lucky day. Took the bus but regretted soon. It seems me walking would take less time since the mini bus goes a whole round before stopping at my stop. Lucky me the feeder bus was a little late so I caught it at 2.10pm. Reached Kelana Jaya LRT, and just missed the damn bus. :( Oh well it's only a 6 minute wait. Little did I know that that 6 minutes will cause me something worst.

So there I was waiting for my bus at the Taman Bahagia LRT station. Waited.... waited.... I reached the station at about 2.50pm and did not see anyone there. Damn. I guess I just missed the bus. Should I take a cab? Or should I wait? I decided to wait. HUGE ASS mistake. Waiting.... waiting.... 3.20pm the bus came. Woohoo. I'm assuming I'll be up on the bus at about 3.30pm since they don't leave straight away. Inside, I prayed for the driver not to take a break and instead just fetch us straight away. My prayers were half answered. He did not take a break, but he left the station without picking anyone up. WTF??? =(

So there I was waiting again... waiting... waiting... 4pm and still no bus. O.o It's more than an hour already. Oh well, might as well wait since I've been waiting forever. I could not find it in my heart to take a cab after waiting for 1 hour plus. Finally!! At 4.10pm the bus came and picked us up. All I wanted was a cold shower and some sleep. Unfortunately, I had to get some groceries to cook. Sigh... more walking and more time away from my shower. Oh well.... I reached home finally at 5.00pm. And to think my class ended at 1.30pm. >_< Really sucky day.


While being bored, I thought about something and sms'ed 2 people about it:
All public buses have names. And their names are similar. Public buses are named Peter. Japanese people will pronounce Peter as Piitaa and it you spell it in Malay, you can spell it as Pita. And if you caps the whole word, it becomes PITA. Put some fullstops in between and at the end and you'll get P.I.T.A. So what is P.I.T.A.?

Pain In The Ass

1 Comments:

  • LOL. Well thats KL laaaa. It make us wait like a DOG! Bastard. Sometimes they r just not puntual. I used to face the prob similar to urs. So no comment laaaa. Malaysia r sux with pulic transport. ^^;;

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home