Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My darling fell sick

First it was the power supply.

Then it was the casing fan.

Then it was the graphics card fan.

Now I think it's the whole graphics card.

=(

Freaking sad. I've already spent RM1700 on a new camera and all this shit came my way. Sigh... why why why why why must this happen to my baby? So what do you do when you don't have a PC? Ninja your brother's PC. :D And what do you do with your brother's PC when WoW is having maintenance and Beta has a patch to download? Rewatch some old movies/videos/whatever you can find from the PC.

Results?

Clickie

WARNING: Drools included

4 Comments:

  • Clay? Ahaha.
    *Pat Pat*

    By Blogger Cherane, at 3:13 am  

  • ....OLD. Where is the song that you promised us to hear? LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 am  

  • When did you sebat your bro's PC? Or you only sebat when he's working?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 am  

  • BH: I still dunno how to work around the html. >"< Will try to ASAP.

    camlok: No I sebat last night during maintenance cos we went bowling :p

    By Blogger Lase, at 10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home