Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sad life

Look at the time of the post. It's a freaking 6.30am dammit. And here I am getting ready to go to class because the freaking class starts so early in the morning and the time taken to get to class during 'peak time' is sick cos of the traffic jam. Sigh.... And I didn't wanna wake up too because I had an unfinished dream, and I wanted to know the 'ending'. =( Speaking of which, I realize that one's 'will' has to be strong in order to get up in the morning. I mean earlier, if it didn't snap at me saying "Hey noob you gotta wake up NOW!!", I'd probably still be asleep and miss class (since all 4 alarms/reminders of mine already went off). So you see, if you don't have the thinking that "I got to wake up now because I have class/work/something to do", you'd probably oversleep. Well ok I have to pack my bags and... sigh... start making my way to my boring class which requires SOOOOO much reading and SOOOOO much memorization. Why do I feel that I'll fail at least 1 our of these 3 core papers? *cries* I need to start working and get some KA-CHING so I can buy a 30" Dell Widescreen LCD and laugh at some evil person =P

4 Comments:

  • wah, 4 alarms/reminders went off and still got time to post blog??? Wow.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 am  

  • that 30 means 30 inch isnt it? isnt that abit too big for a LCD screen especially a personal one use for ur pc. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 am  

  • camlok: Yeah cos I got extra time so I blog loh hahaha...

    aizat: Yeah 30" and nothing is ever too big, trust me. I've seen it and it's AWESOME!

    By Blogger Lase, at 12:03 pm  

  • If its really thatbig, whydont u just get ur self a LCD screen or even better a TV plasma ka. Even bigger. :P

    With that big lcd widescreen...u gonna enjoy watching stuff like hell. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home