Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A new year has begun

3rd day of the new year, I've already began classes, which totally sucks cos I don't want my holidays to end. :( Well anyways the first class I had was Advanced Corporate Reporting and the lecturer was really good. Unfortunately, she scared us and seeing how I was exempted from Part 1 & 2 of my ACCA, this paper would be even harder for me because those topics the lecturer has fully covered in Paper 2.5, she won't repeat for this paper. >_< So I think it's going to be quite the tough case for me and Sze Woon.

So anyways this sem's subjects suck too. I have Saturday classes which is a BOO! I'm thinking of how would I make it to GACC if I have a class? Cos I heard GACC is a 2 day event now. =/ Maybe if really have to I'll skip class! We'll see. Sigh... hope no exams during those days. And guess what? My results will be out on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year too. Talk about breaking the mood. I won't check them until I've done my visiting for the day. Don't want it to spoil my mood or my parents'.

And the Taiwan earthquake issue has still not been resolved. I can't take the lag any longer I need my Internet dammit!! :( Way to start the new year if you ask me. Not much good has come my way this year. I hope this means that in future days, they will improve :) Take care everyone and keep visiting! Imma try to post more and more whenever I'm free. You can say... I might have found my blog jive back :p

3 Comments:

  • Ahhh yeah, feel that Jive girl, get your mojo working it!

    Hey, the quake was before the New Year so it doesn't count towards the New Year not being good so far. Besides, you've been able to catch up on your SG-1, so that seems like a good thing, right?!

    Heh, I need to sleep more.....

    GL with school, I know you'll do great though.

    "Advanced Corporate Reporting" - To me that shoulds like "Zzzzzzzz" lol.

    noob.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 pm  

  • Maybe I should pass you my notes so you WILL go to sleep noob :p And the problem was still not solved and the quake was right before new year so... the quake welcomed the new year so it's bad :p

    SG-1 = <3

    By Blogger Lase, at 11:30 pm  

  • Positivity > Negativity.

    Vincent <3's Cid.

    Oh yes, I went there....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home