Monday, January 22, 2007

Why does it affect me so?

I hate myself. I let tiny things affect me. I always say "No worries, I understand" but in fact I don't. I just want to be the nice girl not wanting people to feel bad about themselves. Taking the blame on myself (which is quite true because I'm the stupid one feeling this way) to not make the other party worry about what he/she did wrong. I seriously need to get out of it all. All the drama, all the jealousy, everything. I try to be nice, I hurt myself. I act like I don't care, people ask me so many questions as to what is wrong. I still get frustrated over the smallest thing. Sigh....














Maybe I should just 'disappear' for a few weeks and see how it goes.

8 Comments:

  • Are you feeling stress lately?Having some difficulties? Something that worries you? You sound kinda tired and irritated of something.

    And I guess something to do with being nice to people or should I say pretending being nice to people. Being someone you are not.

    I get to be like this sometime. But at a time I just couldnt stand it. For me there's nothing wrong being direct. Iam kinda direct person. Being direct actually satisfied me even though I might loose some frens. It happens many time tough. As long Iam happy. Lives move on. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 am  

  • Maybe u need to cure ur stress for a while. =( Time will be the essence too, sometimes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 pm  

  • Aizat: I know what you mean. I've lost friends along that way and with it also, gain some really close friends. It gets very tiring trying to be nice to people but getting shit in return. Right now, I feel that enough is enough :)

    BH: Yeah I need to start playing Minesweeper more. Always give me a peace of mind and help me release stress.

    Thanks for both your concerns. It really was affecting me in class (would not pay attention but think about the matter) but no more. :) Selfish as it is, I'd prefer being happy than making others happy but leaving me hurt.

    By Blogger Lase, at 7:46 pm  

  • Your know you can always blame me =D... if ya wanna chit chat you know where to find me =P

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 1:20 pm  

  • Lol Shan. Thanks :p But I dunno where to find you *giggle*

    By Blogger Lase, at 7:27 pm  

  • Awwww...*bear hugs*

    I get this problem A LOT of times. It's just you gotta now how to handle it. :)

    Cheer up neh ? :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 pm  

  • O.o yes you do, there are only two places I'm always at, WoW and Xfire =*(

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 2:08 pm  

  • Lol Shan you log off xfire all the time :p And okies I'll see you in game ;) I need to talk about some matters with you too :)

    By Blogger Lase, at 9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home