Monday, February 12, 2007

It's not laziness

Really it's not. But having 6 days of classes per week doesn't give one much time to blog or even have anything exciting in life to blog about. Don't tell me you want each and every post to comment about how boring lectures are? Lol.

On a side note, I'm having exams too this week. Die die die I've not even started studying. 3 papers too! Errr... right... I blame WoW. Well really... I mean I come back at 7.30pm and bathe and all I can think of is to release my stress. You don't expect me to study even more right? Right?

=P I know... lame excuse. Hahahaa....

3 Comments:

  • And ada skali tu u jaga sampai pukul 4 pagi. -.-"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 pm  

  • Just go WoW exile.....

    Me still in the exile zone....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 am  

  • BH: Hahahaha.... well I was releasing stress mah...

    camlok: Meh get your butt back in game =P

    By Blogger Lase, at 7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home