Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

Happy Chinese New Year to all my readers out there! Sorry no ang pao (read: red packet) from me lah. But I wish you guys prosperity, health and most of all.... luck! Cos I know a lot of you are surely going to 'play cards' *cough*gamble*cough* and with luck comes wealth (prosperity) and with money you can be more healthy (if ever you fall sick and need medication).

And to start my new year, my cousin actually gave me a 1GB thumb drive! OMG! So damn happy when I got it. I never had one, and this one is a limited edition Kingston CNY thumbdrive too! It's got a piggy design and it's red. Hehehe... my Chinese Zodiac know. Don't play play. I'm sooooo happy when he gave me. Of course he gave it to me on 14th of this month so my initial reaction was o.O What? V-Day gift? And since it was red, it made me o.O more but he said "Here's a gift for the New Year".

H-A-P-P-Y!!! There's no way better to a woman's heart than by gadgets! Roflmao. Well yeah maybe it only applies to me =P

Hope ya'll have a wonderful year with and oink oink here and an oink oink there. Although that means this year I'm 12 x 2 =/

4 Comments:

  • This new Google-Blogger thing is so weird. =/

    By Blogger Lase, at 2:27 pm  

  • Gong Xi Fa Cai. Aiyo no ang pao ka? And yay lego is getting "younger". :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 pm  

  • /cubit the baby piggy

    By Blogger Volvoxx, at 7:05 am  

  • Happy new year to u too ^^ Nee-san~

    By Blogger Jin, at 7:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home