Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thank god there's Vorcon

To keep me away from boredom half the time at work:

V is him, L is me.

V: Hello =)
L: Roar :p
V: Just got in?
L: Ya.... I wanna go home now. LOL!
V: Its Friday bare it out lol
L: Fo sho~! Weekends ftw~!
V: We got 1 more day Le sigh
L: Lol I know :D But when I get back to work on Monday you're still on Sunday so don't complain or i'll bite. :p

**some e-mails about raiding**

L: Yeah I blame some nub rogue. =P
V: Yea same here
L: I kinda forgot his name... do you remember?
V: Nah the rogue was a she named Lase remember =P
L: LOL! Jerk!
V: Hehehe I'm sorry lol I just had to lol

3 Comments:

  • You still raid with Vorc??

    And when you posted this? Why Morning tadi tak nampak, baru sahaja nampak?

    By Blogger Camlok, at 11:44 am  

  • Very seldom, but once in a blue moon I raid with him.

    Posted this as what the time/date stated on the post. You must have been blind in the morning. :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 pm  

  • Damn your work to come between us!!! now how will we send those flirt messages to one another =P

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home