Wednesday, March 26, 2008

as.... you.... axe........ spells SUX

I've had this sucky cough since last week and it's not going away. I know the weather's bad and all and a lot of people are also coughing but come on.... 7 days? Enough already! I wish I could hire some tiny microscopic team of pew pew lasermen to go shoot at whatever's in my throat which is causing me to cough so much. Have I seen a doctor? Yes. Antibiotics, cough syrups and lozenges (I laugh everytime I see this cos it reminds me of that one picture blog post where all those dirty minded readers thought it was a condom I was holding). I've drank honey water, lime water, plum water, honey-lime water, warm water, cold water, whatever.... Still didn't work. And the most embarassing thing was today we had this quarterly review at work where new hires need to introduce themselves. My turn went well but throughout the whole 2-hour session I was focusing on trying not to cough too much. I brought in cough sweets as well to help but they didn't!! Urgh... was so embarassing and I coughed so bad tears welled up my eyes :( Let this go away soon.... I hate not being able to talk much and not getting to eat food I like because they will make it worse. SUX!

As some of you know.... a long time ago I was kinda a self-proclaimed part time consultant/counselor. It's just that I can kinda understand people and their feelings and their emotions when they're talking to me or asking me for advice. Problem is.... I can never be a consultant/counselor for myself. I know my emotions/feelings are as unstable as the waves in the sea, and the saddest part is I can never find a way to you know.... deal with it. Sigh.... Is this some cancer fate or something? I know I read somewhere about cancers being emotional people and what not but I thought that's just the crybaby side of me when I watch movies and stuff! Anyone have any idea how to 'feel' less and care less and get less emotionally attach and just be a stone? +_+ SUX!

On a less sucky side note.... Kiddo-kun you were supposed to organise a yam cha and gather everyone! What happened, oi! Kasi makan/minum free pon tak nak.

2 Comments:

  • Sorry about the yumcha, but apparently most of them are very busy with assignments and midterms...>_<;

    Will try to gather them for yumcha as soon I finish with my midterm. :D

    By Blogger kiddokun, at 6:11 am  

  • i demand for yamcha !

    By Blogger wilsõn, at 8:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home