Sunday, March 09, 2008

Cute American Idols XD

So this Season of American Idol has quite a few cute guys :D I've only watched the top 24 perform but there are some pretty cuuuuuute guys there XD XD XD Well there is no need for me to point out David Archuleta since I think he already has a HUGE fan base made out of young (and older) girls EVERYWHERE. But another one who I think is uber cute, would be Jason Castro. I think he's actually cuter than David =P Now most of you know long hair isn't really my thing but it looks good on him. And his eyes.... man his eyes.... *drools* Coupled with that sweeeeeet smile. Nyaaaaaa I want. +_+ I hope both of them make it through and go further so I can see more. *evil grin*

Other noted good looking people for me would be, in order of preference:

Colton Berry (Very nicely styled blonde hair which suits his face.... what's there not to love :D)
Garrett Haley (Hmm... long hair too but it suits his face, and his eyes are nice too.. kinda looks a little like Frodo?)
Jason Yeager (Maturely handsome with a nice smile =D Not bad at all... plus his son's cute as well)
Luke Menard (He looks like a more handsome version of Orlando Bloom I think... or is it just me?)
David Hernandez (Just looks neat and kinda ok)
David Cook (there's something just... attractive about him ehehehe.... though his hair looks like it's thinning at the front.... sigh kinda like me, I bet he hates it)

The others are not eye sores, they're just not cute enough to make the list LOL (although almost everyone is listed, I know)... BUT... I really dislike Danny Noriega. He thinks he's cute and all, but he's not. I know some of you might be thinking "But he's like a bishie with nice hair and girly look and the 'trend' of guys you drool over are usually skinny thin", but he's just wrong. Lol ok his hair is ok I wish I had his hair but his attitude of thinking "Oh, I'm so pretty" and the way he speaks and all... /shudders Just not my cup of tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home