Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Anizo

You must be thinking what the heck the title meant. Well instead of telling you... lemme show you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Damn freaking cute right???? OMG it's round too! The head anyways. Soooo kyyuuuuttteeee.... I actually planned to buy one and wanted the black one but my luck made me get the white one, so I decided to try again and got the yellow one. Would have bought more if Lai Ching and Raelynne didn't pull me away from the machine. It's only 4 bucks too! Waaaaaa.... I want some more... *sniff* They're still in their eggs on top of my monitor, not sure if I wanna use em. Wanted to give my bro one and I take one to use but he didn't really want it and cos I have both, I don't wanna use em.

And oh yeah, I went up to Sunway Pyramid with Lai Ching for a day trip to meet up with Raelynne and celebrate her belated birthday. Made her stand on the chair at TGI: Fridays muahahaha.... But when she was asked to give a speech she HAD to mention "Thanks to my best friends who came all the way from Melaka to celebrate my birthday" and then the people there went "Wah... from Melaka... so far". I forgot to bring my camera up when we visited her so all the photos we took are in her phone... that means we'll never get to see it. LOL!

8 Comments:

  • Awww, you're her best friend. SOOOO cute. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 am  

  • so... who's camera did u use to take those pictures?

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 2:53 pm  

  • Skippy: =P

    Shan: My camera. I took that at home a few days after buying them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 pm  

  • so when will i get the pictures i requested >=D

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 12:35 am  

  • What do you do to "use" them?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 am  

  • Vorcon: Umm... no? LOL!

    Skippy: Usually they're used as a cellphone accessory. But basically they can be placed anywhere you can slot/tie them at.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 pm  

  • Ok, so they're just keyfobs... Thought maybe they had a code on them you could use online for something, or something.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:05 am  

  • Nah they're only 4 bucks hehehe.... I don't know what the letters are either cos I can't read it. =(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home