Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A trapped life.... begins!

Starting work next week =( As I've always said... I like to work, I like to earn my own money to buy things I like and safe for my US trip, but... I hate not being able to raid and spend time with my friends in WoW... especially the 5 from Phils. *cries*

I don't know what to type anymore after feeling so sad typing the top paragraph. =/ Lol I just stared at the screen the pat 5 minutes not knowing what to type anymore. I guess I'll just end it here.

=(

Still sad...

2 Comments:

  • You poor thing =(

    Let me know when you get off work and maybe I can get up early to join you for a daily or five. It's not raiding, but...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 am  

  • Thanks Skippy =) Work end-times here are iffy... it's supposed to end at 3.30am (server) but I've been in situations where I only get home at 5am (server) or sometimes later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home