Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How do I move on?

I can't seem to forget about it, and I don't want it to affect me in my exams. Everyday I feel like just sending a mean reply and hope I get over it. Another part of me tells me to give back everything I have pertaining to the issue and hope that helps. Yet another side of me tells me to lump everything pertaining to the issue in a box and trash it.

I don't feel like forgiving, and yet I get all worked up everytime I see the other party being happy while I'm stuck being miserable here. And I know there is no way the other party will go down on his knees apologizing and shit. ARGH!!!! Life sucks. People suck. Why do people like to hurt me? Does it bring them joy? Do they do it to make me more 'humble'? No it won't. God knows my ego is as huge as a firetruck. Le sigh....

Exam's coming so soon I don't know what to do. I need my time last 10 times longer before my exams. I still wanna enjoy life dammit :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home