Friday, November 02, 2007

Faces

Faces are such a unique thing. And faces captured in a photo? Even more unique. Some people are born photogenic, some people work hard and know their angles which makes them able to take awesome photos, some people excel in certain types of portayal, and some.... are just photo shy.

For me, I try so hard to take a serious dark photo, but I can never get it. I tried squinting my eyes and looking pissed, but my face doesn't compliment it. What I'd give to look half as dark as Eliza Dushku (think Faith in Buffy) or ummm.... like Kate Beckinsale (Underworld Evolution). Mmmmm.... yummy. Heck there was this girl in my class last year who looked sooooooooooo cool and can really look dark. I mean her look.... sigh... I want! And her boyfriend's look matches hers too. Both of them are so yummy +_+ And yes I stare at them a lot, if we're in the same class.

So what works for me? Something totally opposite from a dark or serious look - the cute look. Like it or not I'd have to admit that 'acting' cute in photos gives me better photos than me trying to give a more serious or mature portrayal. Sigh.... maybe this is why people don't take me seriously and think they can step on me anytime they want to, or take advantage of me. Grrrrr..... one day I shall master the art of being dark! Just you wait and see!

Want proof?



It's obvious which looks better right?

7 Comments:

  • Way... too obvious. Try using some... celak under around ur eyelid. XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 am  

  • Use Photoshop!!!

    By Blogger Camlok, at 12:47 pm  

  • O___O

    *speechless*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 pm  

  • both of it looks creepy. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 am  

  • I prefer the dark look. The "Cute" look looks a bit creepy =x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 am  

  • BH: I was in my room feeling bored lol. Tak kuasa wanna use celak.

    camlok: Lol lazy

    kiddokun: >_<

    aizat: ^_^;;

    Fird: Lol. It does get scary if you stare at it too long.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 pm  

  • Your dark is a pretty good dark. It has messed up hair, it has that one eye covered, your face is full of apathy, eyes that have seen too much, and a facial complexion that show signs of drug abuse.

    Your cute on the other hand... is like one of those rabid fangirl wannabees who try too hard to be cute and at the wrong time. You need more sleep girl!

    XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home