Monday, September 17, 2007

Too much heat is bad

Reason for all my car problems posted here was because of overheating. My radiator's water pump was not functioning, it had a leak, so basically my car was so hot that everything else went haywire too. I'm glad that's fixed though. RM190 for the repairs, and just like any other post-repair feelings, I felt the car to be a little not itself. Hehehe... Like when I drive I don't feel it's the same as I did before the problem started. But that's just me and getting used to driving a car =P

See... just like you don't want your PC to overheat cos it will bring lots of problems (like my graphics card went boom cos the fan was not working), or how too hot a weather would not be good for the skin, or how too high a temperature might burn something you're cooking.... too much heat is bad.

So keep everything cool. If you need to make something hot, do it in a picture.






XD

Yes, I have no shame.

8 Comments:

  • **WHISTLE**

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 1:31 am  

  • OMG you stalker stop checking my blog every 5 seconds rofl.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 am  

  • That's a lot of anime wallpaper.

    By Blogger Camlok, at 1:58 am  

  • lawl I wouldn't if u update it more faster lol... or maybe I would more...

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 2:43 am  

  • You look great! You will look even better with makeup.

    By Blogger wilsõn, at 2:13 pm  

  • camlok: That's not even 20% of what I have in my room lol.

    Shan: ROFL stalker! :p

    wilson: Thanks! XD Well make-up is nice but natural look is more genuine :p

    By Blogger Lase, at 2:14 am  

  • Nice.. :D put some make ups pls. XD Seems like ur ready for a date, lego.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 pm  

  • wah. nee san.. you look sexy.. :O *shocked*

    By Blogger Imurann, at 11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home