Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm going to kill Kiddo-kun....

... for tagging me =P

1) Each player must post these rules first. 2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

- I almost died when I was born, because I could not breathe
- I have the worst memory when it comes to studies, or dates like birthdays etc
- I may like black clothes, chains, and all those stuff screaming "bad attitude" but i still love pink, heart shaped stuff, and cute round turtles!!!!
- Round cute stuff makes me go hyper, like really hyper, as long as they're really round and smooth, like a baby's butt! o.O
- I've never spent more than RM16.90 to buy a watch, and that was the ONLY watch I bought.... all other watches are gifts
- I keep a lot of things in heart, especially when it comes to friendship and betrayal
- I am deadly afraid of bees.... I will scream if I see one flying towards me
- I may look tough but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to thriller/horror/suspense movies >_<


I don't wanna tag anyone cos.... I just don't ;) Feel free to blog about it if you want to though.

2 Comments:

  • Going to kill me ? D:

    Ala...doing this time doesn't take more than 5 minutes. :D

    I may look tough but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to thriller/horror/suspense movies >_< <- Lolz! Sama la ! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 am  

  • Kiddo-kun, you know everyday also I wanna kill you. =P But it did take longer than 5 mins... took me 15 mins to get this done :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home